THIS CLASS IS AT THE NEW LOCATION: 132 N. MAIN STREET, BROOKLYN
Meets weekly, Tuesdays 6-8pm, starting the week of September 7th.
This class is for adult students who have taken a multitude of classes at Kate's Art School, including "Understanding Color" and "Drawing Foundations." In this class, we will work to:
- Strengthen observation drawing skills by working from the still life, the figure, and natural objects in a variety of media
- Create artwork that shows the exploration of personal artistic choices and the beginning of an artistic style and identity
- Develop artwork that thoughtfully utilizes the Elements of Art and the Principles of Design
- Confidently critique the artistic merits of their own work, the work of their peers, and the work of professional artists in a sophisticated manner
- Gain knowledge in the historical and contemporary practices in the field of Fine Arts
- Maintain and actively use an artist sketchbook
$190.00 per month. This is an on-going class, with a minimum of three-months enrollment. All materials are included except for sketchbooks and aprons. Each student should bring both, every week. These items can be brought from home, or purchased at Kate's Art School.
**Students enrolled in Advanced Art will recieve Open Studio at half-price.
*Before checking out, please read our Policy Page.
Find Kate's Art School on our social media channels! Instagram, Facebook & Tiktok