- Watercolor markers are the perfect medium for calligraphy, detailed watercolor painting, dry brushing, sketching, coloring and more!
- Water-based dye markers with two nibs: soft, flexible brush nib for artistic work and metal-encased fineliner tip (0.4) for contours and details
- Fully water soluable
- Does not bleed through paper
- OPdorless, acid-free, pH neutral
- Caps and barrel are made from 100% recycled material and may show color variations due to production
"Goldfaber Aqua Markers are a must-have at Kate's Art School. I can't believe there was a day, when I didn't teach with these! They are so versatile. They can do precise graphic drawings on marker paper and blend with water to become watercolor. They also come in so many great color palettes!" -Kate
Find Kate's Art School on our social media channels! Instagram, Facebook & Tiktok