One of our most popular brushes, due to both its beautiful appearance and amazing performance. Umbria is truly special with its deep olive colored handles coated with our Velvetouch silicone finish. These brushes look beautiful in your studio, feel great in your hand, and provide unique performance characteristics. The resilient hair is not as stiff as natural bristle but is firmer than sable.
- Angular Brights/Shaders: Used for tight shading and curved strokes.
- Brights: Length and width of brush is generally squared. Similar to flats, but shorter hairs make a stiffer brush.
- Fans: Brush fibers are spread out making it useful for subtle blending and for textural effects.
- Filberts: Create a softer edge than a flat or bright.
- Flats: Longer hairs than a bright, this brush has more flex and a large color carrying capability.
- Rounds: Smaller sizes are typically used for detail work and larger sizes tend to be used for washes and filling in color.
All prices are final & include tax. Pick-up Only.